0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 70 years

My father is a patient of hepatitis and a few days ago he started vomiting and also observed blood with stool. He did not felt any pain while passing the stool we took him to the hospital and doctors prescribed several tests the reports are attached. Is there anything to worry about or not?

Asked for Female, 26 years

My left eye is getting red and hurting also since morning. its little bit watery, not too much and no swelling or itching also. can you please suggest some drops or ointment? Can icing make it better? Thanks.

Asked for Female, 42 years

Can you please guide me through prognosis and treatment for it. Its been like this for almost a month and slowly spreading, its itchy and dry. Tried simple cortisone cream but still the same.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am a mother of one year old baby (delivered normally). I am facing a lot of pain in periods. Pain is very intense like the Labour pain. I had these pains before marriage too. Please suggest me what should I do?

Asked for Male, 6 years

Need help my 3.5 months old passing little bit runny stool having threads like in it and very smelly. Passing only 1-2 times in 24 hours. He is on breastfeed and formula lactogen only once in a day. What can be the possible reason?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I'm suffering from vaginal yeast infection since last 4 5 years. When I take medicines the symptoms disappear or maybe the infection gets treated but after some time I get it back even I had it during my last pregnancy also and still, I have it after 1.5 years of her birth & I have conceived again also while doc says you can't conceive while having an infection. So my question is what is the reason of having infection continuously and for how long I should take medicines for complete treatment?

Asked for Female, 32 years

It's been 10 days to my c-section and from the day 6th I am having a continuous fever around 103 or 104, initially, I was taking panadol 4 times a day and whenever I took panadol fever went away. But from last 3 days even after taking panadol four times a day, fever is persistent along with severe backache and shivering. Kindly tell me what should I do so the fever goes away? As I have a newborn and a toddler to look around.

Asked for Female, 11 years

AOA. My daughter is 6yrs old she got her ear pierced a year ago & since then they are not healed properly. I have tried different ointments like hydrozol, polyfex, fucidin H, Dermovate. Tried neem and silver gold earrings everything that every dr. have told I've tried on her but no result. All things get normal but when I stop applying cream they get back as before. She feels pain, puss and blisters appear when I stop applying creams. I need a permanent solution.

Asked for Male, 12 years

My son has very itchy red bumps on some areas he woke up with 4 or 5 of these on his calf and lower thigh two days ago but those have healed now. But these are now on his arms and legs not on torso though.

Asked for Female, 36 years

My complexion is getting dull day by day for about last 6 months. Please recommend me suitable medical tests for checking any deficiency which may cause the problem.

Asked for Female, 25 years

I am feeling weakness and little pain all over the body. I have been sleeping for almost 12 hrs for many days. plus hands and feets hurt more. This also happened last month, the doctor said its weakness only. Currently, I am also having an allergy I used rigix for it. It feels like needles and when I scratch some red bumps forms up.

Asked for Male, 27 years

22 years old male - Getting a fever every night since last week. - Taking proper diet, water intake and sleep. but still feels very lazy, sleepy and fatigue in the morning. - No medical history. no stress nothing. - Taking panadol and welgesic. What could be the possible reasons behind this? just need suggestion

Asked for Male, 30 years

Is it possible to get fever/headache from HSV virus without any cold sores on the lips?

Asked for Female, 34 years

Since my childhood me & my siblings had a problem in which our hands used to sweat a little.But as we grew older this problem intensified & now we have large amount of sweat coming out of our hands all the time & the amount increases when we are under stress.I went to a pharmacy & they prepared a medicine for me which had 10% formalin & instructed me to apply this with cloth on both hands daily.I didn't get any positive results.Kindly suggest a medicine or a dr which can solve this issue!

Asked for Male, 7 years

I have been applying mupir ointment to my baby's infected eczema area for 6 days for 3 times as per doctor instruction. And now after seeing the effected area Pic doctor said it's better now. apply melas h too with mupir ointment. 3 times melah h and at night apply mupir ointment. Can I apply creams the same way? As I heard nothing should be applied if you are applying mupir. Also, that irregular use of mupir can overgrow the infection?

Asked for Male, 32 years

As 3 years before it appears below neck area back right side. Now it is growing and also feel pain in this area.plz waiting for kind opinion.

Asked for Male, 63 years

My father has this type of lesions in the left axilla. He is a diabetic patient. It appeared 7 days ago first in the lower part of armpit and then on the lower surface of arm ( may be due to friction). It is burning in nature and in the layman's language, we call it "sirri'. It is spreading day by day. Plz treatment

Asked for Female, 37 years

I have fungal infection on my private area thighs hips. Itching boht hoti hai rashes ban gaye ring worms jese. Medicine lo tou km hojaty medicine chor do tou barh jaty. I m facing this issue since one year and now i m 6 months married and 3 months pregnant. As in pregnancy we can't eat other medicine so my infection are getting imcreased. Please mujhy kuch batayen warna main pagal hojaongi.

Asked for Male, 36 years

Sir, I am feeling a stretch from right kidney to right testicle upward but there is no pain still some discomfort only and if I rotate my legs there is a slipping of bones like jaise kuch gap sa ho hip joint k pass. Also leg cramp from 3 months at different places like for sometimes thighs, calf and now it on foot. Also I have pain in my left shoulder to neck. These seems to be multiple problems help me out. Recently I have gone through UTI caused by bacteria which lasts for 2 months

Asked for Female, 21 years

Hi, I’m a 16 year old girl with a very bad problem. I bite the skin around my nails. It’s become very bad that my biting has almost reached to the middle of my finger. Please help... how do I stop this? When I get acrylic nails (fake long nails) I don’t bite them but I don’t have enough money and my mom won’t buy them regularly. I also bite my actual nails so I can’t grow my natural nails out either.... is there any easy way I can stop from biting the skin around my nails? Thank you

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment